Win dad over with wine picks from our experts.
Co-founder of Caná Wine Shop. High level chef. Experience in top places such as Del Posto (NYC), Daniel (NYC), Scarpetta (NYC), Bonito (Saint Barts), among others. The Culinary Institute of America alumni. Great food deserves great wine, so Diego's two passions go hand in hand. A guy with a classic soul who is not afraid to experiment as long as the fundamentals are respected.
- Vega Sicilia Único 2011 Ribera del Duero Tempranillo Spain Red - 750 ml
- Poggio Cagnano Selvoso Maremma Toscana DOC 2018 Italy Red - 750 ml
- Neal Family Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Napa Valley USA Red - 750 ml
- Florian Mathieu Chateneuf-du-Pape 2019 France Red - 750 ml
- Les Trois Bousquet Saint-Veran 2018 Burgundy France White - 750 ml
Co-founder of Caná Wine Shop. Have you ever met an oenologist, criminologist and psychologist? Well that's Maca, because it's a crime not to like wine. A WSET certified expert, she studied in Paris, Champagne, and Miami. She's a bubbles girl, but she also loves a round Bourdeaux and a vibrant Beaujolais.
- Eduardo Garrido García Reserva Rioja Tempranillo 2016 Spain Red - 750 ml
- Karim Vionnet Du Beur Dans Les Pinards Gamay 2019 Beaujolais-Villages France Red - 750 ml.
- Bramare Malbec 2017 Mendoza Argentina Red - 750 ml
- Sarget de Gruaud Larose 2016 Saint-Julien Bordeaux France Red - 750 ml
- Component Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Napa Valley USA Red - 750 ml
THE BEARD'S PICKS
The Beard is the newest member of la familia. Behind that beard there is a world of wine knowledge. He has it in his blood by family tradition and studies, so ask anything you want to this walking encyclopedia. A WSET certified sommelier and oenologist, he has a Master in Hospitality, with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. He's a sucker for a traditional Argentinian Malbec and a powerful Spanish Tempranillo.
- Catena Zapata Nicasia Vineyard Malbec 2016 Mendoza Argentina Red - 750 ml.
- Malleolus de Sanchomartín Tempranillo 2016 Ribera del Duero Spain Red - 750 ml.
- Emmanuelle Mellot Ma Colline Sancerre 2019 Burgundy France White - 750 ml.
- Roberto Cipresso Rosso di Montalcino 2019 Toscana Italy Red - 750 ml.
- António Madeira Dao Vinhas Velhas 2017 Serra da Estrela Portugal Red - 750 ml.
Co-founder of Caná Wine Shop. The creative one. A master behind the stove, she is an artist in the kitchen. Ani has experience in top restaurants worldwide such as Bonito in Saint Barts and 108 in Copenhagen. Her focus is on natural wines and that is the reason why Caná has been characterized by breaking new ground in this niche without neglecting the more...traditional? If your Father's Day includes a good meal, take our advice: Ana's selection will suit you wonderfully.
- Château La Graviere Lalande-de-Pomerol 2014 Bourdeaux France Red - 750 ml.
- Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Napa Valley USA Red - 750 ml.
- Anthem Merlot 2017 Mount Veeder Napa Valley USA Red - 750 ml.
- Evesham Wood 2020 Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Oregon USA Red - 750 ml.