BLACK FRIDAY EXTENDED: 25% OFF STOREWIDE
CYBER MONDAY INCOMING: BOGO, FREE SHIPING, AND MORE
NEXT EVENT: GREEK WINE TASTING, 12-1-23, 5 PM - 9 PM, CORAL GABLES SHOP

Misiones de Rengo Cuvee Gran Reserva Carmenere 2020 - 750ml

Regular price $20.00
Unit price
per 

Misiones de Rengo Cuvee Gran Reserva Carmenere 2020 - 750ml

Regular price $20.00
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

 

About the Wine
Vintage:2020
Producer: Misiones de Rengo
Location: Chile.
Grapes: 98% Carmenère and 2% Merlot.
Ageing: Finally 75% of the wine was aged in contact with French and American oak for 12 months. The remaining 25% was aged in stainless steel tanks to retain the fruity component.
Alcohol:14.1% alc
Tasting Notes
Appearance: Intense ruby with purple hues.
Nose: complex and fruity with upfront notes of ripe black fruit like blackberries, cherries and blackcurrants, together with delicious and complex notes of hazelnuts, dark chocolate and coffee. Subtle hints of fresh red fruit like raspberries contribute freshness.
Palate: This is a powerful and concentrated wine which retains its elegance and depth. It has smooth, ripe tannins and the finish is pleasant and long.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)