The Club - Discover rare and fine wines from around the world

Misiones de Rengo Gran Reserva Cuvee Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - 750ml

Regular price $25.00
Unit price
per 

Misiones de Rengo Gran Reserva Cuvee Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - 750ml

Regular price $25.00
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

About the Wine
Vintage:2018
Producer: Misiones de Rengo
Location: Chile.
Grapes: 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Syrah and 3% Carmenère.
Ageing: batches. Finally 80% of the wine was aged in contact with French and American oak for 12 months. The remaining 20% was aged in stainless steel tanks to retain the fruity component.
Alcohol:13.9% alc
Tasting Notes
Appearance: Intense ruby red.
Nose: This is an elegant, characterful wine with great aromatic intensity. There are upfront fruity notes like blackberries and blueberries, along with floral hints like violets. The oak contributes subtle notes of hazelnuts, vanilla and a hint of toffee.
Palate: This is a juicy, well-balanced wine with crisp acidity. It has excellent structure and fine tannins. The aftertaste is pleasant and the finish is very long.